BGLC Copper Canyon Adventure:
13 days / 12 nights adventure from San Felipe, Baja California by way of the ABC bus. We would start our adventure in Puerto Penaco, then to Hermoisllo, Navojoa, and finally to Los Mochis where our tour of Cooper Canyon begins - a wonderful adventure.
Services Included: Round trip ABC bus ride (Puerto Penaco, then to Hermoisllo, Navojoa, and finally to Los Mochis), Taxi rides, 12 nights stay, meals (27), bottled water, English speaking guides, 10 additional tours and the Copper Canyon train tickets in "Primera Express" class which is the most luxurious of Tren Chepe. - TOTAL PACKAGE -
COST: double capacity (2 people per room)
or Non-Members: $1925/person
** $145 usd / day **
Itinerary (more details upon request):
- Day 1: San Felipe - Puerto Penasco
- Day 2: Puerto Penasco - Hermosillo
- Day 3: Hermosillo - Navojoa
- Day 4: Navojoa - Los Mochis - El Fuerte to Hotel Rio Vista
- Day 5: El Fuerte to Bahuichivo station to San Isidro Lodges
- Day 6: Bahuichivo to Posada Barrancas to Hotel Mirador
- Day 7: Hotel Mirador to Copper Canyon Adventure Park to Hotel Mirador
- Day 8: Hotel Mirador to Creel, Hotel Villa Mexicana [subject to change]
- Day 9: Hotel Villa Mexicana Train back to El Fuerte, Hotel Rio Vista
- Day 10: El Fuerte to Los Mochis
- Day 11: Los Mochis to Hermosillo
- Day 12: Hermosillo to Puerto Penasco
- Day 13: Puerto Penasco to San Felipe
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: Members: $600 dlls/person or Non-Members: $640 dlls/person to reserve each spot.
Reserve your Seat TODAY! Click LIVE CHAT, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 686-230-9933.
VERY IMPORTANT: Deposit Required 2 weeks after reservation. Total Tour Fee Due: Oct 15, 2016.
Questions and Answers:
Q - Will the hotel rooms be available for packing up after 7:00 breakfast times?
A - Yes absolutely.
Q - How many items of luggage per person?
A - ONE Carry-on and ONE to be Checked-in. The checked-in bag should be 15kilo (33lbs) - overweight bag will be changed extra (for the train).
Q - What is the expected weather that time of year?
A - It is nice and warm during the day and cool at night; 65 degrees and can get in the low 40's when the sun goes down. It has snowed in December, but know that at night we will inside and around a big fire enjoying the comfort of each location.
Q - What clothing should I pack?
A - We suggest packing light; you can get things cleaned it needed. Pack layers...shirt, sweater, and light jacket with long pants, walking - running - hiking shoes (comfortable - not new shoes).